In addition to complex and ever-changing Federal tax and labor laws, each state and some municipalities have a unique set of employment and other tax regulations that must be followed to the letter. Pinnacle stays current with all relevant taxation and regulatory issues to ensure that your company stays compliant, without investing in specialized staff or expensive outside counsel.
Pinnacle's Tax & Compliance Services ensure compliance and minimize the risk of time consuming and potentially costly audits through regular reviews of Federal, State and Local tax and labor laws, including minimum wage and overtime, tax reporting, and unemployment.
Payroll Tax Management:
- Payroll Tax calculation and submission to Federal, State & Local entities.
- Preparation and submission of all compliance reports.
- Compliance updates for all Federal, State & Local Tax Regulations.
- Tax Agency Inquiries will be handled by trained Pinnacle staff.
New Hire Reporting:
- Automated and accurate employee documentation.
- Submission of employee information to appropriate state agencies.
- Management Reports on all Filings.
Unemployment Compensation Services:
- Claims processing.
- Benefit charge statement audits.
- Annual review of state tax rates for Unemployment Insurance.
- Support for legal proceedings, including hearing and appeals preparation.
- Employer training and pre-separation counseling.
- Automated calculation of court-ordered employee wage garnishments.
- Payment and documentation to appropriate agencies.
- Regular review of legislation and agency rulings that affect compliance.